Saturday, March 6, 2010

Flying

I am not afraid of flying, I am not afraid of flying, I am not afraid of flying, I am not afraid of flying......

Tomorrow I will be flying from Pittsburgh to Orlando, then from Orlando to New Orleans. On Friday I will be flying from New Orleans to Pittsburgh. The following Thursday I will be flying from Erie to Detroit and then from Detroit to Roanoke. Then the next Sunday I will be flying from Roanoke to Detroit, then from Detroit to Erie. That is 7 airplanes in 14 days. Way more than I've ever flown in a period of two weeks than I ever have before.

Flying is fun, right? At least airports are kinda fun, they have cinnabons in them, and people watching galore. And it doesn't look like it will be snowing. So we'll see how it goes :-) I will survive, I will just have to endure lots and lots of nervousness.

2 comments:

Deg said...

Remember to chew gum during takeoffs and landings!

You'll be fine. I grin during flying because I appreciate how awesome it is as an engineer. You'll be like a superhero! In flight!

Unknown said...

You just made me hungry, when you said cinnabons.

I'm sure you'll be fine. have a great time!

-Zack