Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why helloooo Saturday night of boredom.

1. Real name → Molly
2. Nickname(s) → Mollykins, Moll moll, Mollzorz
3. Status → Singlee, what else is new?
4. Zodiac sign → Aquarius
5. Male or female → female
6. Elementary → Sacred Heart
7. Middle School → Our Ladys Christian School
8. High School → Fairview High School (sooooo much better than the cliquey catholic schools)
10. Hair color → Somewhere between blonde and brown
11. Long or short → It needs to be cut. Right now it's in the middle between short and long.
12. Loud or Quiet → Usually loud.
13. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans most of the time
14. Phone or Camera → Camera
15. Health freak → Nahh
18. Eat or Drink → I'm poorly hydrated 100% of the time. (My friend who originally did this survey answered this, but the irony is impeccable. I just grabbed myself a glass of water because I remembered that I hadn't drank anything today)
19. Piercings → Ears
20. Tattoos → No
21. Water or Fire → Fire = love.
22. Love of your life or 4 Billion Dollars → Love of my life, of course!

FIRSTS:
23. First fear → Alice in Wonderland...creepiest movie ever!!
24. First best friend → Erica!
26. First crush → Patrick. Kindergarten love.
27. First pet → Sparkles... aka evil cat. But I loved her anyway
28. First big vacation → Niagara falls! Abby puked in the backseat on the drive there. It was awesome.
30. First big birthday → Oh man I don't know. I had a birthday party when I was 9.
31: Number of people in your family: 7

FAVORITES:
32: Favorite toy in your house: Barbies all the way
33: Favorite Board Game: Trouble?
34: Favorite Season: I always loved winter as a child. Now it's fall. Nothing beats the colors of the leaves in fall.
35: Favorite Flower(s): Rose <3
36: Favorite Spice: Baby, Posh, Ginger, Scary, and Sporty
37: Pancakes or Waffles: Waffles
38: Left- or Right-handed: Right
39: Ever been kissed? Yes
40: Siblings: 4 younger sisters
41: Silver or Gold? silver
42: Checkers or Chess? Chesss!
43: Desktop or laptop? laptop for now. Although I appreciate the fact that desktops can do more stuff. Laptops are just easier to carry. But right now that's all I need :-)
44: Ever been out of the country? Barely
45: Where? Canada. My new-found bravery of flying makes me want to go elsewhere though
46: Big City or Small town? They're both good for different things. Honestly, I get bored, so I'll probably have to switch it up every 10 years or so, alternating from a big city to a small town and back again :-)
47: Favorite Food: Don't make me choose!
48: Favorite Drink: Orange juice

CURRENTLY:
49. Eating → nothing
50. Drinking → Water
52. I'm about to → Go to bed
53. Listening to → My neighbor's bass
54. Plans for today → It's over in 20 minutes, sooooo sleep?
55. Waiting for/to → Graduation.

YOUR FUTURE:
58. Want kids? → Oh yes.
59. Want to get married? Even more so, yes.
60. What careers do you have in mind? College professor?
61. Favorite sport? Ballet. Hehe.
62. Current favorite movie? I am not big on favorites. I like lots of movies
63. Favorite holiday? Christmas
64. Why? Baby Jesus, Family awesomeness, Christmas carols
65. What kind of grades do you get? A’s and B’s
66. Running out of ideas for these questions? What?
67. What are some interesting variations of your name that people have unintentionally (or intentionally) used? I no idea what this question means...

WHICH IS BETTER WITH A CRUSH:
68. Lips or eyes → Oh eyes :-)
70. Shorter or taller? →taller
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → stomach
74. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
75. Hook-up or relationship → relationship, durr
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither. Somewhere in the middle

HAVE YOU EVER:
80. Lost glasses/contacts → Yes
81. Ran away from home → I rode my bike to the end of the street intending to run away, and then I tuned around and came back home.
82. Held a gun/knife for self-defense → no
83. Killed somebody → ...no...
84. Been Heartbroken → yes
85. Been arrested → no
87. Cried when someone died → yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → yep
90. Miracles → yes
91. Love at first sight → Nope
92. Heaven → yes
93. Santa Claus → Yep!
94. Sex on the first date→ Noo
95. Kiss on the first date → Depends on where you are. If you've both known and liked each other for forever, then probably. If you just met, then no. Each situation and couple is different :-)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Always. Ugh.
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Yes! And it is about to get wayyy more exciting! God has given me so muchh.
99. Do you believe in God → yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people→ Not on facebook...haaaa.

3 comments:

Toaster4JC said...

#67 means Mollsnorz! :)

Palindrome said...

MOLLY -

I like this list. Even more evidence that we are going to be fabulous roommates :)

Lets plan on keeping TONS of orange juice in the fridge. I hope you like pulp.

Moll moll said...

I LOVE pulp :-) I am wayyy excited!