Yeah, he's awesome
I finally love my job. Tonight I went to a talent show for the interns. My friend was performing in it, and I thought it would be an okay night in general...I mean, a bunch of engineers...how much extreme talent can there be? But it was wonderful...And God proved his presence. Seriously, there were THREE acts (three!!!) that were people singing songs and playing instruments (in one case a piano, in two other cases were guitars) that were blatantly God songs. And I don't mean the usual "God Blessed the Broken Road" stuff you see in talent shows across the globe. Like real, genuine, heartfelt songs that were asking God for help, to save the poor, and seeking his comfort.
It was unreal. It was seriously like God was telling me this is where he wanted me to be this summer. As reluctant as I was about it, as hard as it was to transition into a real working job at home while I watched my friends go to far away places to have fun playing with kids, climbing in caves, or curing parkinson's disease... it finally feels like this is where I belong, and He put me here for a reason.
Don't you just love when He does that to you? Now I just have 3.5 weeks of a job left to find out what that reason is...
Have a great night :-)
A Lighter Soul
11 years ago
1 comment:
I'm glad that work is going better. I love you Moll Moll. I hope that you find out what God would like you to do there :)
Post a Comment