P.S. I bought the 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme from the random dude. I kind of fell in love with it the first time I drove it, and so I went back a second time today and still loved it, despite the hangup of the whole I don't know how legit this guy is thing. It's a risk, but I think it should get me where I need to go. Any other car would either put my bank account at zero (or close to it) or require that my parents chipped in, and I didn't really want that...they're entirely too generous to me. I can buy my own car, thanks :-). And I'll still have enough money to fix any repairs that *might* need done.
If it turns out to work horribly, I'll know for next time...
Oh, and the person who drove this car before me (the 18-year-old son of the guy selling it who loved playing with cars) installed a really sweet sound system. I can now play music loud enough to cause permanent ear drum damage. YEAH!
A Lighter Soul
11 years ago
4 comments:
Congratulations Mol Mol! I am so happy this car thing problem got solved. Now I hope your car likes you and takes you safely wherever you go! :)
Congrats! Now you can come to UP and visit whenever you want, hehe.
AWESOME! Now maybe you'll be a taxi like I was =P Not that I minded very much it was fun getting to know all the guys in your class (in IV) when they were freshmen because they always bummed rides off of me =P
yay for cars! i might need one of those someday soon...
i'm glad it has a sweet sound system! hopefully it stays alive for you :-)
Post a Comment