I love this. People wonder how I can be one of three girls in a class of sixty boys and still be single. This comic totally explains everything :-)
Enjoy!
http://www.btinternet.com/~knutty.knights/eng_students.html
A Lighter Soul
11 years ago
2 comments:
ah, Molly, that one made me laugh... I hope your weekend is wonderful, friend, give Mary a hug for me and don't worry about boys :)
LOL!!!! That is hilarious!!!
...although, I'd have to say that you'd have less luck with ecomonist boys-- but they would know that if you can get something for free and it has any value, then you take it-- so the joke would start a little differently like say "Hey, where did you get that cool bike... and why are you wearing a girl's clothes???"
;D
...but don't worry, seriously, I'm sure you'll fine a really nice boy someday (...and it might be hard to believe but engineering boys actually do like girls-- I'm living proof! lol) ;)
Post a Comment