Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One more month ...

It's officially that time of year...the same time last year when I was laughing at all of my junior engineering friends who wouldn't set foot outside of the REDC because they were doing homework. They complained about their workload, and said that the last month of junior year was the worst ever, and no matter what I did, none of them would hang out with me. I didn't believe that they had to work on homework 10 hours a day every single day in order to get it all done. It simply didn't make sense.

It does now. I have 2 gigantic projects that are due in the next month that have just kicked off. I have a lab report due the next 2 Mondays, and another due sometime the last week of school. There's another slightly smaller project, a speech, a paper, and oh yeah, the whole regular homework that is due EVERY SINGLE DAY. There are also a lot of tests to take, and according to the system dynamics syllabus, another big project. All of this in ONE MONTH.

No way.
No.
Freaking.
Way.

And I still have to actually go to my classes. Ugh.

Dear Jesus, please help me to manage my time. Amen.

No comments: