Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Graduation. Official.

Today, I did this:








Yes, I pressed that little button (that is too small to read...sorry) that says "I intend to graduate this semester." Now the school officially knows that I want to graduate. It was absolutely thrilling. And incredibly SCARY.

And I just checked my degree audit. For the first time, I saw this sentence:
ALL REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN MET OR ARE IN PROGRESS 
... which means I am officially CLEARED to graduate! Provided I pass my classes this semester. Which I will. Unless something terrible happens.

I wonder what my life will look like on May 16, 2010.

Whatever it is, it will be a new adventure. Bring. It. On. But first I'm going to be afraid. That's okay, I was afraid before college, too, and that turned out pretty nicely :-)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Life will be beautiful after graduation. It's so weird to even think that you're "done with college" but it's awesome too. You're going to do wonderfully at life after Behrend.
-Zack