I am in one of those moods that makes me feel like I should post something profound.
But I don't have anything profound to say. Sorry.
Tonight I had a dance recital! It was fun! Although I have danced better. I fell out of my double pirouette and forgot a glissade. Oh wells. I'm glad Minna joined ballet club this semester, it's awesome having another ME grad student dance with me :-). And I'm glad that Dave, Liz, Jason, and Ross came tonight. Seeing them there made me happy :-)
Tomorrow I have to find my way to AG Fields at Penn State at about 5am. Pretty stoked. And because of that, it's bedtime!
A Lighter Soul
11 years ago
3 comments:
Yay for dance speak! haha Love you! Glad you had a good recital!````
I often feel in the mood to write something profound and then realize I have nothing profound to say. Ah well.
P.S. Apparently about 95% of my blog page views are directed to my site from your site. So, thanks! :-)
Yay for blog views coming from mine! Lots of them are probably me, haha.
And how do you find that out? I wonder where my blog page views come from...
Post a Comment