My pet peeve (or one of them) is those who constantly post facebook status updates about their significant other/fiance/spouse. It's okay if you want to tell us every once in awhile, but we all have those friends who post things every single day that look like this: "Today I'm cooking Dan macaroni and cheese for dinner!!! I love him so much!! xoxoxo hearts times a million"... I hate it. I don't need to read about how much you love your boyfriend day after day. Tell him that, don't tell me that. Ugh. Vomit. I am beginning to block those people from my facebook news feed.
That being said, I haven't seen the boy since last Friday night, which is the longest I've ever gone without seeing him since we've been dating. I miss him.
I'm in the middle of my Erie vacation, and it's been grand. I really did just need a week to relax and reorganize my life before starting another hectic school year. I have already fixed my car window and gotten 700+ pictures printed from the past 3 years of neglect. I bought picture frames and wall hangers, and also gathered up some of my bedroom stuff from here so that I can decorate my state college apartment properly when I get home (it's been in a state of temporary living for about a year...). I did laundry. I went to a beautiful wedding. I visited Behrend and have spent some time with old friends. I went to see free music on the bay last night. Today I will eat dinner with friends. I have plans to see the newest Harry Potter movie. I will come back to work on Monday refreshed and ready to tackle the new year.
Sorry there are no pictures, I can't upload them on my parents' computer. And the wireless isn't working. Soon I will have some :-)
A Lighter Soul
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment