Saturday, August 20, 2011

Photos

I am frustrated with facebook's photo editor right now. A pet peeve of mine is when people post pictures, and they are just EVERYTHING that you could ever imagine, not screened at all. You know how you take a few pictures and a lot of them are blurry, pictures of the ceiling, pictures that were zoomed in too close, etc. Or when someone took a picture of scenery, but took the same picture a million times to get the settings right. I do that often, and usually my memory card is full of useless pictures, but I don't like to post those pictures for my friends to see. I usually crop them, or fix the lighting, or just don't include them at all when I am uploading pictures to facebook.

On a side note: I am addicted to posting pictures on facebook. The fact that I couldn't upload pictures while I was home in Erie and had to wait a week absolutely bothered me.

That being said, the way facebook's photo uploader works is quite non-user friendly and the selecting pictures to upload process is often long. I have found it easier in the past to upload ALL of my pictures from a certain event, and then go through and delete the ones I don't want. It's just easier than holding down CTL and looking through the teeny thumbnails to figure out which ones are the good ones.

Last week I uploaded pictures. And then when I went to delete the pictures, it wouldn't let me. There are a lot of pictures I want to delete from the album that are just unnecessary clutter. But when I go through the pictures and click the ones I want to delete and then the "save changes" button, facebook thinks for a really long time, and then gives me an error message. At least 5 times this week. On different days. I have the option of deleting them one at a time, but that takes FOREVER. Ugh. So frustrated. And I have pictures waiting in queue because I have hit the maximum limit on that album, and there won't be room until I delete the pictures.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures that I couldn't fit on that cluttered album. My trip to Erie was last week, and so much fun. I got to see old friends, relax, and get a lot of errands done. It was a perfect way to spend the week before classes start.

Sky and Andrew in their kissy beach pictures


Playing on the beach at sunset is fun


Finishing a decade-old tradition of seeing Harry Potter movies together


My first game of Settlers of Catan!


Reuniting with Erie roomies


Waldameer fun


Another beach sunset

1 comment:

Sky said...

Awesome pictures! p.s. you should send me some! :-)