Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Never in my life...

...have I been so sick.  I threw up 11 times between 10pm Sunday to 4am Monday.  That's about once every half an hour, for those of you who are counting.  GROSS.  And then all day Monday I was feverish, achy, and all-around miserable.  Seriously, I rarely get sick (and basically NEVER get this sick)... until yesterday, I hadn't taken a real sick day from any job I've had since high school (might have been sick enough to miss a class or two though...).  And thank goodness for boys who are willing to bring me ginger ale and bananas and pepto bismol and nyquil. 

But today was Tuesday!  And while it was slow-starting, I ate chicken-noodle soup for lunch (first meal since Sunday!) and macaroni and cheese for dinner.  Too bad I couldn't bring myself to eat those leftover tacos, which was the last thing I ate before getting sick (too bad, I LOVE tacos. Maybe next week I can make some again.)  And I went to work.  That part was not so fun, but lots and lots more fun than my Sunday night/Monday morning. 

2 comments:

Amanda Wood said...

I'm so sorry you were that sick! Praise God you're feeling better

Sky said...

Oh man, poor Molly! That sounded like it was horrendous. I'm glad you're doing better now!