Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So close so close.

I have to submit my thesis online before Friday.  Good times.  I am so close.  It's basically been done for a month now, I am just playing around with a few last minute formatting blips.  Right now Word won't let me number the pages the way I want to, and it's ANNOYING.  GAHHHH.  This is totally not something that I should be dealing with right now. 

Also, I started my new, real-person job last week.  Stories to come soon!  

Anyway, I apologize for the lack of posts the past month or so, and I promise to begin again shortly :-). 

3 comments:

Maria Diliberto said...

If its something with page numbering or you want different headers/footers you can try making different sections. On the Page Layout tab there's an option for breaks and you can mess with settings in there. I had to do that with a report where I wanted the numbering to start appearing on the 4th page. Let me know if that doesn't make sense...

Moll moll said...

I think I figured it out. It was frustrating because I kept on changing it and it kept on changing itself back!!!

Moll moll said...

Thanks Maria!!