With any luck, this is the last weekend I will be working. I am supposed to hand in my thesis on Tuesday to adviser so she can read the whole thing together (for the first time). On Wednesday I fly in an aeroplaneeee to go to California for my cousin's wedding! And hopefully I don't return with a crap-ton of work to do on my thesis. I just want to get back from my trip and SLEEP for DAYS.
*crosses fingers*
I really just want to be done. I am so over school. And thesis writing. And this whole working on the weekends without getting paid thing. I just want to enjoy my LIFE. You know? That part of me that doesn't involve work? My work, while definitely a part of who I am, is not WHO I am.
A Lighter Soul
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment