Friday, June 6, 2014

Sisters

I'm really grateful for family.  They make life much more fun, and being from a big family makes life all that much more crazy.  The past couple years, my sisters and I have gotten in a habit of taking "jump" photos at important events.  Here are a few below:

Abby's graduation from college, and Audrey with a broken foot.  

Beach vacations are fun!

This one was less-than-successful

Wedding jump-photo!


We're getting pretty good, eh?  The wedding dress ones were hard for me, since movement was difficult.  I was afraid to lift my arms up too high/too fast for fear I'd suddenly be naked on camera.

One more, with the whole group: 
My arms are in front of Theresa's face.  Sorry!  I also totally should have taken off that shawl-thing because it kind of looks weird.  

What types of pictures do you normally take?  Are there fun traditions that you do with your siblings when you get together?  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Side note:
All of the wedding photos done by Poerschke Photography.  They're this super-cool couple I know from Behrend and PSU and they take awesome pictures.  They also post the pictures online (and said I could too)!  If you want to see the entire wedding album, follow this link: 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I wish I has siblings to take goofy pictures with, but ya know! You were a gorgeous bride! And your wedding was beautiful! Congratulations!