Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Names and Cars.

The whole summer thing has increased the amount of time I have to blog. One a day for the past 3 days, how cool is that?

The main reason for posting this is to ask for help. I don't like the name of this blog. It was supposed to be named after that awesome song from Romeo and Juliet that Josh Groban remade, but kind of failed. And I think the title could be much, much better.

Do any of you creative people have any catchy ideas? Please post your comments, I want to know what you think!

Oh, and I went car shopping today. Funny story, during my oil change on Monday the mechanic found something terribly, terribly wrong with it that can't be fixed and makes it unsafe to drive on long trips on the highway (aka. to Indiana for an internship...or something like that). So I'm looking for another one, preferably before Friday so I can have a car to drive to work all summer. We'll see how that goes. I found a Buick Century with 75,000 miles on it that was shipped in from Florida (no snow = no salt = no rust!) and is in my price range. It seems I will always be driving an old person car if I buy this one. Momma is also talking to gramma about possibly borrowing grandpa's car for the summer to buy me some time (finding/deciding on a good car in one week is kind of ridiculous). So that's an adventure.

No comments: