20. Ride on a company jet for a day of work!
21. Visit New Philadelphia again and NOT feel sad about having moved away (but happy for my time spent there and the awesome friends and second family I had there and still love)
22. Be told I look the same as I did in 5th grade by at least 8 people in one day (I thought I at least look a tiny bit different, but maybe not...)
23. Hold a puppy that weighs only 2 pounds
24. Climb on ladders through a field of rocks
25. Sleep on a memory foam mattress (SO AWESOME)
26. Be sad about leaving the cornfields and nothingness that is Indiana (but only slightly)
2 weeks and I leave here for Colorado! And then I go to Erie for a week! And then it's back to school, at a different place. I should be used to this by now though, right? I've only attended 6 schools already in my life at this point ;-) Time to add #7!
A Lighter Soul
11 years ago
1 comment:
So you should totally visit when you're in Erie, because I love you and miss you! K Thanks!
Post a Comment