Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I can't wait to get on the road again.

Should I roadtrip again this weekend? If I do, it will be my 7th straight weekend of not being in state college. 7th. And I will once again spend my Sunday night doing hours and hours of conduction homework and wondering why on earth I ever chose to go to grad school. But if I don't, I won't get to buy that bike I really want, or see my friend I really miss. Dangit. Decisions.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think you might be missing out on opportunities to plant roots or deepen relationships in State College. I mean, I understand that school is more stressful for you now than it was before, and the last thing you probably want to do is stick around school. I spent almost my entire freshman year wanting to get out of State College.

Having said that, I talked to Hanners last week, and she told me that the three of you are never in the same place at the same time, and y'all haven't spent much time together. That makes me sad :( I think the potential for great relationships are right there in your apartment (but I'm biased!!)

Moll moll said...

It makes me sad that we don't see each other that often too! It's as if we all planned our schedules out so that we are all home at different times. I want to get to know my roomies better :-). They are pretty awesome though, even though we never see each other!