I also have been toying with the idea of buying a real camera. These pictures don't do any justice to the beauty of the landscape. And also a kitten. I kind of want a kitten.
Also, some friends of mine participated in the Warrior Dash this weekend. It was a 3.5 mile run intermixed with obstacles. I was too afraid to sign up, but I went along and cheered them on. Luckily, Erica also didn't run, so we got to keep each other company while the rest of them were gone for an hour and 40 minutes or so. They all got really muddy :-)
4 comments:
Mount Nittany is pretty legit(: I hiked it last summer for the first time. But I like your pictures(: They are very pretty!!!!! Can't wait to see you Saturday!
God's artwork is amazing! And I would start with getting a camera and wait on the kitten. You don't have to take a camera to the vet :-P
You are adorable! I'm glad to see you are enjoying your summer at State College. Just a heads up on getting a pet, most landlords do not allow pets. It's epicly sad, but it's a reality. Just a thought. I love kitties as much as the next person, we just can't always have them.
Pets are allowed where I live now, but it would definitely add a complication when I move next year when it comes to finding a place. And vets are expensive. I probably won't get a kitty, but they're too cute :-)
Post a Comment