Saturday, April 28, 2012

2 finals

I have 2 finals on Monday.  They are the last 2 finals I ever have to take.  Ever.  

I spent my whole day studying (sorta...I am easily distracted by my labmates, food, and the internet.  But I haven't left the lab in the past 9 hours with my studying books open!  That counts, right?).  It is Saturday.  After Monday, I will never again spend a Saturday studying for a final.  Or doing homework.  I hope.  

Even if I do, it won't be very many more Saturdays.  I could end up with one of those jobs that forces me to work on Saturdays, but I sure hope not.  And it won't be a regular occurrence. 

Tomorrow I have church and a women's night.  I really have grown to love these women at my church.  They're awesome, inspiring, and really great to have in my life.  But it will take away a very large chunk of my study time.  Can't wait for the day when I can spend quality time with those around me without feeling guilty for not studying instead.  

Goodbye, school.  I won't miss you.  But maybe I will.  My emotions are slightly conflicted about this whole being done with school thing.  But mostly just for the sake of saying goodbyes.  I've never been very good at that... And how do you say goodbye to something that's been a part of your life since you were 6?  

You spend your Saturdays doing things other than homework, that's how.  :-)  I'd like to think of it as a perpetual summer.  Yeah, let's go with that. 

No comments: