I dislike being told to leave the place that I am studying. The engineering library closes at 11pm, the computer lab I was in tonight (computer lab: nobody has to do ANYTHING in order to keep it open), closes at midnight. Coming from 4 years of being able to study and do my homework anywhere I darn well pleased for as much time as I wanted, this is a huge adjustment. Not one that I am going to get used to easily.
Yes, I know there is a small room in the library that's open 24 hours. Yes, I know that the Reber computer labs are open 24 hours. And yes, I know that Dunkin Donuts is also open for 24 hours and has free wi-fi. But the library is about a million miles away, the Reber computer lab is always full (30 computers to support hundreds of undergrad engineering majors? Come on.), and I refuse to do homework on a table that is sticky from syrup. I also don't have the right programs on my own computer, so I need a computer lab, not wifi. Gahh.
That is all. Have a good night :-)
A Lighter Soul
11 years ago
1 comment:
Awe, I'm sorry Moll MOll
Post a Comment