So I may disagree with you slightly on the loving Erie thing, especially in winter....but, your pictures are making me a bit Erie-sick and are causing me to want to come back, if only to take pictures of the frozen, tundra lake......
I work at Penn State University, just having graduated with a master's in mechanical engineering. I tend to be nerdy and write about things that amuse me. I also am grateful to have been blessed by an amazing family, awesome friends, and great opportunities to grow, learn, and have fun. God has been good to me, and I hope use his love to bless others as well.
3 comments:
So I may disagree with you slightly on the loving Erie thing, especially in winter....but, your pictures are making me a bit Erie-sick and are causing me to want to come back, if only to take pictures of the frozen, tundra lake......
Great photos!
I found the pictures! That looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment